I saw this on Paper Fury’s blog. It looks fun so I thought I would try it also.
20 Questions Book Tag
1. How many books are too many for a series?
On the one hand I prefer them not to have more than 3, but if the series is really good I also never want it to end, so there’s that.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
3. Hardcover or paperback?
Paperback preferred, although hardcover are nicer looking on my shelf.
4. Favorite book?
5. Least favorite book?
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
Overall no, unless they are done in a unique and different way. I don’t like it when I normally can clearly see who is going to be picked.
7. The most recent book you couldn’t finish?
I can’t recall, but I do stop a lot of books if I am not immediately engrossed.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
10. Oldest book you’ve read by publication date?
I didn’t like it
11. Newest book you’ve read by publication date?
12. Favorite author?
Holly Black and Chuck Palahniuk
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
14. A book you dislike that everyone seems to love?
The Lord of the Rings. I liked the Hobbit, but I didn’t like the other books.
15. Bookmarks or dog ears?
16. A book you can always re-read?
Harry Potter series. Or Wintergirls
17. Can you read while listening to music?
Yes. I prefer it.
18. One POV or multiple?
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
Depends on the length of the book. Usually multiple days.
20. Who do you tag?
Anyone who wants to do it!